Trainee Dental Nurse
Monday - Friday 42.5 hours per week
- Permanent role paid at National Minimum Wage during your training
- Automatic pay increase plus a bonus of £1000 upon successful completion of your course
- Retail discounts and deals through our easy-to-use app
- Uniform provided
- Refer a friend scheme
- Extra day of annual leave for your Birthday!
- A clear development pathway
As two great companies are merging, this is an exciting opportunity to join Rodericks Dental Partners!
Our ‘Best Place to Work’ ethos provides a supportive environment for all staff; we are passionate about building great teams who trust each other, work professionally, and take ownership for the success for the practice.
- Assist the Dentist by providing chairside support ensuring that the correct equipment and materials are available
- Provide support and assistance to a wide array of patients, including those who are anxious or upset
- Follow practice health and safety and infection control procedures
- Keep the clinical areas and all equipment and instruments clean, tidy and disinfected
- Accurately complete patient clinical records as directed
- Complete all clinical daily, weekly and monthly logs and checks
- Ensure adequate stocks of materials and other items within the surgery
- Liaise with reception to ensure smooth patient communications and transfer of records
- Dedicated to starting a career in Dental Nursing
- Able to commit to a 12month+ vocational training programme
- Comfortable working in a clinical environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills to be able to communicate effectively with your practice colleagues and a variety of patients
- Excellent organisation skills to keep appointments to time
- Excellent written communication skills
- IT skills
- Team player
Dental Nursing is a fantastic “earn-while-you-learn” career – we offer a permanent role which supports Nurses starting their journey to becoming a GDC registered Dental Nurse.
Rodericks Dental Partners will support Trainee Nurses who have already signed up to or are working towards a Dental Nursing Qualification. For those, who have not yet begun a course, we can assist in finding a course provider.
The course will include
- On the job training
- Online learning
- Face-to-Face training sessions
- Completion of a record of experience
- Written and Practical exams
If you like the sound of working with Rodericks Dental Partners, don’t hesitate, click “Apply” now.