We have an exciting opportunity for an associate Dentist to join our Private Clinic and inherit an already established and growing list of patients whom are all stable and regular attenders.
We are a family run clinic in the heart of the Black Country with 4 Surgerys supported by qualified nurses. The clinic uses digital radiography including OPG and CBCT and i-Tero scanner and is fully computerised with online booking.
Our team is made up of multi–Specialist Clinicians providing implants, orthodontics, facial aesthetics, complex restorative work, specialist oral surgery and treatment under Sedation.
Our team will help, guide and mentor the new associate, there is an opportunity to take over the facial aesthetics list for the appropriately trained Clinician.
We are looking for a caring, motivated, ethical patient focused Clinician to join our team and continue to grow the list. The departing Dentist currently works 2 days per week half of the month and 3 days per week the other half of the month due to the growing concern. Please apply by email to Mrs Rebecca Brown email@example.com
- Fully Private Dental,
- Part-time Associate Dentist (2-3 days per week),
- Well-established list to inherit of stable low-needs patients
- State-of-the-art equipment and surgeries including iTero scanner
- Fantastic support and professional development for dentists at any stage of their career
- Easy access from M6/M5
- Free parking on-site
- Replacing departing colleague
- Permanent position dedicated nurse