Dental Therapist - Brigg North Lincolnshire
Dental Therapist vacancy details
- Monday to Friday available [08:30am-5pm] and every other Saturday [9:00am - 1:00pm]
- Great private earning potential - 33% on all work completed!
Benefits of partnering with Bupa Dental Care as a Dental Therapist
- Discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Additional discount for utilising Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care.
- A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
- Access to an in-house complaint team and medico legal support
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
About Bupa Dental Brigg
Brigg is a market town in North Lincolnshire, the town lies at the junction of the River Ancholme.
The practice has 5 surgeries and was established in the 1950's and is a across one level. The practice has an OPG machine as well as on-site parking. The premises are located near to local independent shops and restaurants. We have an experienced team to work alongside the successful candidate. Over the years Brigg has been a family based practice but has expanded its range of services to include Implants, Invisalign and cosmetic dentistry.
Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.