Orthodontist opportunity in Plymouth Orthodontics, PL3 5DW.
Plymouth Orthodontics Ltd is a specialist practice providing NHS and private orthodontic services. We have built up a reputation for providing high quality orthodontic care over the past 10 years and are a part of the BDA Good Practice scheme and we have been a member since 2017.
A truly fantastic opportunity to join a specialist Orthodontic practice whilst also taking advantage of the lifestyle Plymouth can offer.
We can offer:
- Part-tme days and hours, weekly Thursdays and Fridays
- 3,500 UOAs and excellent private potential
- Support of an experienced Orthodontic Therapist
- Modern with up to date equipment and technology, including digital radiography and Orthotrac practice software.
- The practice has 2 modern surgeries with Belmont Cleo break-leg chairs. There is digital radiography for OPG, Lateral Ceph and Carestream intra oral scanner.
- We have established links with secondary care at Derriford Hospital.
- Situated to the North of Plymouth City Centre with excellent transport links to the surrounding areas. Free and unrestricted street parking available outside the practice. Plymouth has excellent road and rail links to Devon, Cornwall and the rest of the UK.
- The practice serves a wide geographical area that encompasses Plymouth, East Cornwall, West Devon and South Hams.
- We have a waiting list for NHS orthodontic treatment and there is large potential for private growth.
- We encourage learning and development and encourage participation in local and regional study days.
- If you are a Specialist Orthodontist, or experienced DWSI in Orthodontics we would welcome a conversation (please note applicants require an active GDC registration and active performer number)
Plymouth is a coastal city and is ideally situated for sailing, surfing & kayaking. Dartmoor National Park is a short drive from Plymouth providing amazing scenery, walking & outdoor pursuits. This is a great opportunity to live and work in a beautiful part of the UK providing the perfect work life balance.
If you would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity or to find out about other opportunities at Portman, please press apply or contact Lynda Brown Lynda.email@example.com or 07780010126 Alternatively, please feel free to share this opportunity with your network.