Area Support Dental Nurse
Full-time – Monday - Friday 8.30am to 6pm
This role will be based across maximum 6 practices
To be considered for this role, you must have a relevant live or pending GDC registration.
This is an exciting role allowing you to work with a variety of teams, while receiving the security of an amazing employed benefits package.
- Tiered salary based on experience and skills
- Retail discounts and deals through our easy-to-use app
- Extra day of annual leave for your Birthday!
- Comprehensive training and CPD (free online and in person courses)
- Your GDC registration and medical indemnity fees covered
- Uniform provided
- Refer a friend scheme
Working with us we can offer:
- A clear development pathway into specialisms, mentoring, area lead or management roles
- Access to experience different areas of dentistry and flexible commissioning
- A highly supportive and experienced team
- Opportunity to Mentor our Trainee Nurses
- The opportunity to work across several well equipped practices
- SOE Patient management software
- An opportunity to give back via our Community & Charity initiatives
Rodericks Dental Partners provides a supportive environment for all staff; we are passionate about building great teams who trust each other, work professionally, and take ownership for the success for the practice.
What do I do next?
Join Rodericks Dental Partners, join a team that values what you do!
We’re here to help. If you require any further information, please get in touch.
If you like the sound of working with Rodericks Dental Partners, don’t hesitate, click “Apply” now.