Part Time Dental Associate Position in Twickenham, South West London
- A modern well established family practice in a prime location, has an exciting opportunity for a part time dental associate to join our team.
- Excellent earning potential with approximately 4,014 UDA/ year( £56196.00 p.a) + great private earning capacity with 50%-50% split on private income. £14 per UDA and scope for future uplift depending on experience and commitment to the practice.
- The practice has 5 surgeries and a state of the art working environment fully digitized intra oral radiographs & CBCT Scanner, intra oral camera, and uses Exact/ SOE computer system.
Candidates would be working alongside a friendly and experienced team with full access to in house specialist referrals for orthodontics, periodontics, oral surgery and endodontics. The incoming associate will have the benefit of taking over a well-established list, as well as seeing new patients.
- The candidate should be an ethical and confident skilled general practitioner with an active NHS performer number.
- Preferably with postgraduate qualifications as the practice is fully supportive of CPD.
- The working days/hours are: Monday 8am to 6pm and Thursday 8am to 5pm. Further days can also be made available if a practitioner would like to expand and build their private work.
Please note: The days required are not flexible, please only apply if these days work for you.
- Medical Emergencies and AED training, plus Infection Control training provided in house.
- The Practice is just a 2 minute walk from train links and local parking is available. We are surrounded by plenty of coffee shops, lunch venues and beautiful Marble Hill Park on our doorstep with a lovely community village feel.
Please send your CV over to Vicki Spurrier (Practice Manager) via firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks in advance for your interest.