We’re looking for a Dental Therapist to partner with us at Bupa Dental Care practice in Darlington, County Durham.
Dental Therapist vacancy details
- Saturday and Sunday [8am-4pm]
- Fantastic hourly rate of £30 per hour!
- Great private earning potential!
Benefits of partnering with Bupa Dental Care as a Dental Therapist
About Bupa Dental Care Darlington
- Discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Additional discount for utilising Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care.
- A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
- Access to an in-house complaint team and medico legal support
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways
- Established appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
This stunning eight surgery mixed dental practice offers a new innovative modern working environment with Dentally Software, digital x ray processing, OPG, Rotary Endo, air-conditioning and built for best practice with CQC + HTM.
You will be supported by an established and sociable team. A clinical team including Oral surgeon, Orthodontist, Implant Surgeon, CQC Lead, Regional Clinical Support Advisor, a dedicated Practice Manager, Treatment Coordinator and qualified and professional support team. The practice offers a full range of NHS and Private dental care and it offers a successful Therapy Model to further aid support.
- Free road side parking
- Located close to the town centre
- Approximately 15 miles west of Middlesbrough and 20 miles south of Durham City
- Dedicated marketing team including Treatment Co-Ordinator to help you grow and market your private services
Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.