We’re looking for a Private Dentist to join our practice at Dental Excellence Harewood in North Leeds.
- Great Guaranteed income for the first 3 months
- Fantastic role for a General dentist looking to work in a spacious private practice.
About Dental Excellence Harewood:
Established with 4 surgeries, modern working environment, fully computerised, Dentally software, digital x-ray, ITero Scanner, Modjaw Scanner, Trios 3shape Scanner, Apex Locator, CBCT scanner, OPT, IV & Inhalation sedation facilities. We also have excellent training facilities including training lab and conference room with new mod cons. Multidisciplinary practice with Specialists and experienced longstanding associates in situ, supported by a dedicated Dental Hygienist and a team of fully-trained qualified professional support staff, Clinical Treatment Co-ordinator support, dedicated Marketing Support and passionate Practice Manager.
The practice is in North Leeds, easy links to the motorway and the City Centre. Set within the beautiful grounds of Harewood House, the practice sits pride of place in a Georgian stately home. We have ample free onsite parking and gorgeous grounds to have a stroll within a lunchtime.
Team of multi-disciplinary dentists with a wide range of skills and specialist services to offer support to new starters. The practice has a lot of expertise all under one roof offering services in: Dental Implants, Pediatric Dentistry, Periodontics, Orthodontics, cosmetic dentistry, Sedation, Endodontics, Prosthodontics, oral surgery and Restorative Dentistry. Our whole dental team are here to support new starters.
We have a large nursing team who are a great asset, holding qualifications in sedation, radiography, impression taking, iTero, inhalation sedation and oral health. The front of house team have excellent high quality customer service skills and invite the patients with a warm and friendly smile. We have a dedicated treatment coordinator who is on hand to help with a smooth patient journey
- 5 star practice on google reviews (5 / 5 stars)
- Ample free Parking
- Spacious Practice
- Near to M1
- Beautiful grounds of Harewood House Estate, quiet & tranquil
- An affluent area with huge private revenue potential
Our practice offers Bupa Smile Plan - a payment plan that allows patients to spread the cost of their routine preventive dentistry throughout the year. This enables our patients to budget for their dental care and encourages regular attendance helping to maintain their oral health. For you, it means a more stable income from a loyal patient base with absolutely no fees or admin costs - you get paid for the work you do in line with private pricing.
Work with Bupa, Thrive at Bupa
- In-house CPD events
- Career development support including sponsored education and established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop
- Large clinical support network
- The latest equipment and technology
Access to Bupa Healthcare
- Subsidised health insurance with medical history disregarded
- Preferred rates to Bupa Menopause plan
More reasons to join us, written by our associate colleagues:
- A Invisalign discount course and discount of labs bills (20 % iGO and 46% on comprehensive treatment)
- Implant discount- Straumann, Astra, Nobel Biocare and Zimmer Biomet
- 5 % discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
Extra support when you need it
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on delivering excellent patient care
- Access to industry-leading support functions such as an in-house complaints team, marketing support, compliance and IT
- Well-managed appointment book
- Network of 380+ practices making it easier to relocate
Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
To find out more about working with us, find us on LinkedIn and Facebook.
Here you’ll be welcomed. We champion diversity and we understand the importance of our people representing the communities and customers we serve. You’ll find an inclusive environment where you can be yourself and where everyone is driven by the same purpose – helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives and making a better world.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.