Private Dentist required in our fully private highly established Middlesbrough, Independent Dental practice.
- Start Date: January 2024
- Days and Hours: Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays with alternate Saturdays also available. We could be flexible with hours to suit the right candidate.
- Fully Private practice
- 5 surgery practice, all with windows
- Undergoing full refurb
- New upgraded digital xrays/opg
- Onsite parking available
- Traditional practice located in Acklam, Middlesbrough
- Located close to the A19 with links to the A1
- Short bus ride away from the town centre and railway stations with regular connections to Newcastle upon Tyne and York
- Good mixture of historic patient base with various high needs.
- Potential for growth within both Ortho and Endo and Implants
- Large DPAS base
- Experienced, long serving and fully trained staff
- Fantastic patient feedback and excellent google reviews
- Practice manager has been with the practice for 15+ years, and all staff have an excellent working relationship
The practice has easy travel links throughout the North East and North Yorkshire areas with good access to the coast, the Yorkshire Dales and the North York Moors. All the surgeries are spacious and airy, with large opening windows and air conditioning. You would be replacing an outgoing Associate with an established list of private patients, most of whom are long-term regular attenders who are grateful for the standard of care they receive and are a pleasure to treat.
We are a part of Portman, a leading provider of private-focused dental care across the UK and Ireland. Recently, Portman has merged with Dentex bringing together two of the UK’s leading providers of private-focused dental care with shared values based on community, integrity, and dedication to clinical freedom. Both companies celebrate the individuality of our practices and their teams and our shared focus remains on putting people first; this means exceptional care for our patients, industry-leading support for our practices and access to the best professional opportunities. Together we are one of the largest dental groups in the UK, operating over 350 UK practices, with more than 4,000 members in our community, providing for more than 1.5 million patients annually across the UK, Ireland, and Benelux.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, please press Apply. Alternatively, please call Aaliyah on 07586 559680
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, equity and inclusion in our workplace. We are committed to creating an environment of mutual respect and are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, disability, age, or nationality.