Associate Dentist required at our friendly, well established, Bankhouse Dental, Airdrie, North Lanarkshire.
- Ideal Start Date: ASAP
- Days and Hours: Full time surgery space available across Monday - Friday.
- We are offering a highly competitive joining bonus for this position.
- Earnings between £5000 - £7000 per month
- 3 surgery practice with R4 software.
- Experienced practice manager and great stable team.
- Large open surgeries
- Both NHS, Private and Denplan
- Practice currently refers out Orthodontics, Sedation and Oral surgery plus complex implant cases
- Opportunity to work with and learn from senior and highly experienced Clinicians.
- Supported by a friendly and experienced team of professionals
- High demand for treatment.
Airdrie is a town in North Lanarkshire, Scotland which lies approx 12 miles of Glasgow city centre. The town has regular train services to Glasgow, Edinburgh and Livingston and is easily accessible by road.
We are a part of Portman, a leading provider of private-focused dental care across the UK and Ireland. Recently, Portman has merged with Dentex bringing together two of the UK’s leading providers of private-focused dental care with shared values based on community, integrity, and dedication to clinical freedom. Both companies celebrate the individuality of our practices and their teams and our shared focus remains on putting people first; this means exceptional care for our patients, industry-leading support for our practices and access to the best professional opportunities. Together we are one of the largest dental groups in the UK, operating over 350 UK practices, with more than 4,000 members in our community, providing for more than 1.5 million patients annually across the UK, Ireland, and Benelux.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, please contact Aaliyah on 07586 559680 or email@example.com.
Alternatively, please feel free to share this opportunity with friends or colleagues.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, equity and inclusion in our workplace. We are committed to creating an environment of mutual respect and are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, disability, age, or nationality.