We’re looking for an Orthodontist to work with us at our Bupa Dental Care practice in Knebworth, Hertfordshire.
Specialist Dentist vacancy details
Benefits of your associateship with Bupa Dental Care as a Specialist Dentist
- One day per month - either Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday.
- Great private earning potential
About Bupa Knebworth:
- 15% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Additional discount for utilising Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care.
- A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
- Access to an in-house complaint team and medico legal support
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
Established Private only practice with 6 surgeries, modern working environment, fully computerised, Dentally software, digital x-ray and CBCT scanner. Knebworth benefits from 40 years of local experience. They have been private only for a few years treating a mix of private patients. Experienced longstanding associates in situ including general dentists with special interests including endodontics, facial aesthetics, periodontics; 3 dental hygienists, a visiting maxillofacial consultant and a team of fully-trained qualified professional support staff. You will be joining a marketing focused practice going through an exciting period of growth with the launch of new Bupa Smile Plan.
Your career at Bupa Dental Care
- Free car parking on site
- Train station within a ten minute walk
- Junctions 6 and 7 of the A1(M) are both only a couple of miles away
Our aim is simple: to deliver world-class patient care in dentistry. We do this by putting our patients and people at the heart of everything we do. This means we give you the clinical freedom to be your best - and a range of opportunities to continually develop your career with us.
We’ve chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately - we're the largest provider of private dentistry in the UK - giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice.
Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
If you've got the belief, the drive and the talent to help us in our ambition then we want to hear from you.
We're proud to have been named in the LinkedIn Top Companies Where the UK Wants to Work 2019, the Forbes World's best employers, and in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers list.
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.