Due to practice growth we’re looking for an Associate Dentist to partner with us at our well-established 3 surgery Platinum practice in Belcoo, Northern Ireland.
Belcoo is part of our Platinum range of practices, which offer private dental care and specialist treatments in exclusive, luxury settings.
Associate Dentist vacancy details
About Belcoo, Northern Ireland
- Up to 4 days per week [min 2 days] - Mon/Tue/Wed/Fri available
- Great Private earning opportunity
Well established fully private referral practice located in the picturesque village of Belcoo on the border to ROI. Our clinicians offer a full range of private treatments such as restorative, Invisalign and composite bonding and implants. Established with 3 surgeries, the practice offers a modern working environment, fully computerised Dentally, digital x-ray, OPG/CT machine and Scanner. Experienced longstanding team of Clinicians, Hygienist and professional support staff.
- Dedicated Practice Manager
- Treatment Coordinator
- Based in a small scenic village called Belcoo on the outskirts of Enniskillen
Work with Bupa, Thrive at Bupa
- In-house CPD events
- Career development support including sponsored education and established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop
- Large clinical support network
- The latest equipment and technology
Access to Bupa Healthcare
- Subsidised health insurance with medical history disregarded
- Preferred rates to Bupa Menopause plan
More reasons to join us, written by our associate colleagues:
- A Invisalign discount course and discount of labs bills (20 % iGO and 46% on comprehensive treatment)
- Implant discount- Straumann, Astra, Nobel Biocare and Zimmer Biomet
- 5 % discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
Extra support when you need it
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on delivering excellent patient care
- Access to industry-leading support functions such as an in-house complaints team, marketing support, compliance and IT
- Well-managed appointment book
- Network of 380+ practices making it easier to relocate
Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
Tina Louise Thomas
To find out more about working with us, find us on LinkedIn and Facebook.
Here you’ll be welcomed. We champion diversity and we understand the importance of our people representing the communities and customers we serve. You’ll find an inclusive environment where you can be yourself and where everyone is driven by the same purpose – helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives and making a better world.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.