We’re looking for a Dental Therapist to partner with us at our Bupa Dental Care practice in Newcastle upon Tyne, Kelvin Lodge.
Dental Therapist vacancy details
- 4 days per week available - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
- Great private earning potential
- Hourly rate negotiable (dependant on experience)
- Established patient list
Benefits of partnering with Bupa Dental Care as a Dental Therapist
- Discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Additional discount for utilising Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care.
- A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
- Access to an in-house complaint team and medico legal support
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
About Bupa Dental Care Newcastle upon Tyne, Kelvin Lodge
Established with 8 surgeries, the practice offers a modern working environment, with an on-site dental lab and Cerec milling units that enable our team to make a dental crown within just two hours, The team also have a CT scanner that takes 3D digital images. Experienced longstanding associates in situ, supported by a dedicated Dental Hygienist and a team of fully-trained qualified professional support staff.
- Free car parking on site
- Opportunity to work alongside 5 Associates and 4 other Hygiene Therapists and plus a Nurse
Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.