Orthodontist required to take on a full list of referrals at Cavehill Dental & Implant Clinic in North Belfast.
- One day per week initially – we can accommodate any day
- Private patients available for an immediate start
- Bridging finance available to ensure upfront income for NHS cases
- Huge demand – outstanding earnings
- We can accept a Specialist Orthodontist or a suitably qualified and experienced DWSI
- Full clinical freedom
- Experienced support team includes nurses experienced in working with orthodontists
- Smart and well equipped modern practice with a great local reputation
- Excellent location in Belfast’s Cavehill area
Established for 50 years, we are a modern, fully equipped, 7 surgery, community based practice with a reputation for delivering a quality service to private and Health Service patients. We offer a wide range of treatments with a particular focus on cosmetic dentistry and implants.
We have an experienced support team onsite including fully qualified dental nurses, a treatment co-ordinator and a highly experience practice Manager who ensure our Dentists can focus on dentistry and delivering the best clinical outcomes.
Our practice is located in a pleasant area, 10 mins from Belfast city centre with free parking outside. Easy access to Belfast City Centre, Stations and Airports.
We are looking for a new associate to join the team to take on a full list of patients and to further enhance the services we offer. Applicants should have experience of providing high quality care to private patients and a broad skill set. We would welcome any special interests.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, please press apply or contact David Richards on 07384 540806 or e-mail email@example.com. Alternatively, please feel free to share this opportunity with friends or colleagues.
This role may be subject to a relevant criminal records check, called an AccessNI check. You will be advised about this at interview stage, and you must disclose if there is any reason why you cannot work in regulated activity.
A criminal record is not necessarily a bar to being offered a position with Portman Dental Care. Policies on the recruitment of ex-offenders, as well as the secure handling, use storage and retention of disclosure information is available by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org The AccessNI Code of Practice is available by going to https://www.nidirect.gov.uk/sites/default/files/2021-11/accessni-code-of-practice.pdf