Associate Dentist / Wolverhampton, West Midlands / Part Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Wolverhampton, West Midlands to recruit an Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Independent practice.
- Notice periods taken into consideration
- Part time opportunity, 3 days per week.
- Surgery space Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- UDA target to be discussed.
- Up to £15 per UDA depending on experience
- Substantial amount of private work available.
- Private up to £2.5K pm Gross paid at 50% (FTE)
- Up to £5K pm gross paid at 55% (FTE)
- And over £5K pm paid at 60% (FTE)
- Up to £6K funding for post graduate courses/training
- Associate Dentist will be inheriting an established and stable list.
An experienced, enthusiastic Dentist is required on a full or part time basis to join an independent 7-surgery practice located in the suburbs of Wolverhampton. The practice provides a full range of NHS, Private and Denplan dental care to the local community of patients which they have delivered for over 20 years. Treatments include Dental Implants, Endodontics, Facial Aesthetic treatments and they are an Invisalign® Provider. They are a BDA Good Practice approved practice and a Denplan Excel approved practice.
The dental team and Practice Owner have a strong commitment towards team career progression and support associate dentists to pursue their career aspirations and develop the full range of dental skills including cosmetic dentistry.
The associate dentist will be supported by a long-standing experienced dental team compromising of Radiographers, Practice Manager, Reception Team, Decon Lead, Hygienists plus long-standing Nurses who have been at the practice for up to 20+ years. Experienced Nurses are on hand to provide clinical record keeping and x-rays are taken by Radiographers. The Decon room is managed efficiently with a swift turn around.
The practice facilities include fully air-conditioned surgeries, with R4 dental software and fully digital in-surgery intra-oral x-ray facilities. There is a dedicated decontamination room and a dedicated x-ray room with intra-oral x-ray facilities. The practice uses NiTi rotary endo and is Covid-Secure. Parking is available at the practice.
All dentists must be GDC registered, have their own Indemnity/Insurance and an active performer number. A valid DBS check will be required.