Private Dental Associate, within a fully private, independently owned practice.
An exciting opportunity for a new private dentist to join our team. Our practice is independently owned and based over two sites, with 10 surgeries on The Fylde Coast. Our team includes 12 Dentists, 4 Dental Therapists and a skilled, experienced team of dental nurses, receptionists, practice manager and admin support.
We have a loyal patient base, consisting of Denplan Care, Denplan Essentials, Denplan for Children and private ‘pay as you go’. We attract new private patients to the practice and accept referrals for dental implants, dental sedation, Invisalign and cosmetic treatments.
This position would suit a clinician with additional skills who feel they have limited scope for development in their current situation. You may also be a competent general practitioner with excellent communication skills and wants to make the transition to private practice. We have a wide range of skills within the team, and we can offer support and mentoring if required.
We have a culture which fosters long standing relationships with our patients and a supportive working environment for our Team.
- Modern, spacious surgeries including air conditioning
- Digital radiography in all surgeries Intra oral photography in all surgeries
- Rotary Endo, Wave One
- CBCT scanner
- iTero intra oral scanners
- Choice of dental materials, laboratories etc
- In house referral for DHT’s, dental implants, Invisalign, IV sedation
- Dental Implant and Invisalign Treatment Coordinator
- Regular team meetings, clinicians study club and social events
- In house CPD and training
- Proven earning potential of £72,000 - £96,000 p/a for part time general dentistry within this practice OR up to £138,000 p/a for part time for cosmetic / implants
Monday 8.00am - 5.00pm
Friday 8.00am - 3.00pm
Saturday 8.00am - 3.00pm (optional, can be every week or one in 4 weeks)
Additional hours available Wednesday and Thursday on a temporary basis, to cover maternity leave.
Vision and Mission Statement
Helping to create a better future by improving peoples’ dental health. We provide high quality dentistry with excellent service, in a safe and friendly environment.
We would encourage interested candidates to speak to our current and past associates about their personal experiences and to hear first-hand what it means to be part of the Ivory family. All suitable candidates are welcome to spend the day at the practice to see if this is the right team for you.
Provide 2 satisfactory clinical references relating to two recent posts that have been held for 3+ months
Eligible to work in the UK
How to apply
Please provide a CV to: Elena Barlow, Practice Manager
Tel. 01253 609120
Ivory Dental Care, 359 Park Road, Blackpool FY1 6QT