Widcombe Dental have an opportunity for a Qualified GDC registered Dental Hygienist to join the team in their boutique family run private practices. At Widcombe Dental we provide a full range of services for our fantastic patients including Dental Implants, General Dentistry, Invisalign, Cosmetic Dentistry and Paediatric Dentistry. With regular Clinicians meetings we strive to keep up to date with regulations, new treatment options, techniques and materials.
At Widcombe Dental we provide beautiful, healthy smiles based on a foundation of solid oral health practicing with honesty and integrity to provide a world class dental service.
We offer a competitive salary and fun professional working environment with the opportunity to develop your skills further. We will fully support your training in guided biofilm therapy using the Airflow System under the wings of our experienced Hygienist and Therapist.
A successful candidate will have the following attributes, roles and responsibilities:
- You will provide the highest levels of patient care and professionalism at all times
- You will work to 30-minute and 60-minute patient appointments with a dental nurse using EMS Guided Biofilm Therapy Airflow system.
- You will be friendly, well presented, and enthusiastic.
- You will endeavour to always run on time with appointments
- You will be confident in discussing and selling treatment plans within your own scope of practice. You will receive full ethical sales and communications training.
- We are looking for a committed and hardworking individual to join our happy team and help grow our practice and maintain its outstanding reputation.
- Fully Qualified and GDC registered
- General Computer Literacy
- Previous experience using Dentally desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Desire to acquire new skills and develop further
- Nursing assistance during all procedures
- No lone working with full support of Dentists each day
- Full training in the use of EMS Airflow system
- Newly refurbished surgeries
- Post graduate and CPD courses part or fully funded by the practice
- Fantastic social events for the whole team at Widcombe Dental
- As an employed member of the team you will benefit from holiday pay, SSP and SMP
2 days initially with 3 full days available
For further information about the role, opportunities, and salary please don't hesitate to get get in touch. Call Layla Armstrong on 07706477267 or 01225 317681