An excellent opportunity for a Specialist Orthodontist to join the team in our Portman Smile Clinic, Margate, Kent.
Portman Smile Clinic is a specialist, purpose built Orthodontic practice, which opened in 2019 and is fully digital. The Practice has a fantastic team in place and we are currently seeking an experienced Orthodontist to join us. This opportunity is available due to an internal transfer within the Portman group.
A warm and welcoming practice for both NHS and Private patients. We offer a range of treatments including; Clear Correct, Invisalign, under 18s NHS Ortho, Lingual braces, Clear braces, Fixed braces.
We can offer:
- Part time hours, flexible to be discussed
- 2,000 UOAs and Private income
- Modern, purpose-built surgeries which are air conditioned the practice has Trios Intraoral Scanner and Orthotrac software
- The team consists of our Specialist Orthodontist Riccarda Kane, plus 2 DWSI and 5 experienced Nurses
- Great connectivity links, commutable from Canterbury, Whitstable, Ramsgate, Deal and more.
- If you are a Specialist Orthodontist we would welcome a conversation
Margate is home to a Blue Flag beach, modish restaurants, boutique shops and a thriving arts scene including the Turner Gallery, Margate is less than 90 minutes from London via train. We are located in the heart of Margate Town Centre in a great High Street location (just a 10- minute walk from the railway station.)
We are a leading provider of private-focused dental care across the UK/Ireland. Recently, we have merged with Dentex bringing together two of the UK’s leading providers of private-focused dental care with shared values based on community, integrity and dedication to clinical freedom. Both companies celebrate the individuality of our practices and their teams and our shared focus remains on putting people first; this means exceptional care for our patients, industry-leading support for our practices and access to the best professional opportunities. Together we are one of the largest dental group’s in the UK, operating over 350 UK practices, with more than 4,000 members in our community, providing for more than 1.5 million patients annually across the UK, Ireland and Benelux.