Associate Dentist / Farnborough, Hampshire
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Farnborough, Hampshire to recruit an Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Independent dental practice.
- Position available immediately with notice periods taken into consideration.
- Full time position (part time potentially considered)
- Monday to Friday 830-5, Sat 830-1 also available (private treatments only)
- Flexible UDA target depending on performance levels.
- Up to £14.00 per UDA.
- Great scope for private dentistry and to build a separate private patient list.
- 50/50 Lab fees.
- Practice require a general dentist practitioner.
- All private skills welcome at the practice / clinical freedom.
- Great opportunity to provide Invisalign, Composite bonding, Facial Aesthetics at the practice.
- Dental practice established for over 50 years with a loyal patient base in an affluent location.
- Principal lead dental practice offering support and development for more junior dentists.
- 3 surgery family orientated dental practice.
- Computerised (SOE), Digital X-rays, Rotary Endo.
- Established and experience dental support team and management.
- Dental Hygienist and Therapist support at the practice.
- Free parking available at the practice.
- Located within 20 minute walk from the local train station.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC and hold an active Performer Number to be considered. A recent DBS certificate will be required on request.
For more information please call the recruitment team on 0121 222 5640 or please send your CV to email@example.com. MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more vacancies in Surrey please visit our Surrey jobs page.