Specialist Orthodontist opportunity at our well-established Glasgow Orthodontics Practice, city centre Glasgow.
Glasgow Orthodontics is a modern, fully equipped 8 surgery practice offering a dedicated specialist orthodontic service to a country wide catchment area. One of Scotland’s most prestigious orthodontic practices, providing a patient and family friendly practice where excellent standards of patient care are paramount. A digital clinic based centrally, the practice is well established, highly respected and with its central location is easily accessible.
We can offer:
- Flexible start date, part time hours
- A mixed role with a waiting list of NHS patients
- We have fully equipped, modern purpose-built surgeries
- Established Therapy model available
- We have fully qualified Orthodontic Nurses who lead our records clinics and Treatment Coordinator resource.
- A very experienced support team and full administrative support
Glasgow Orthodontics are a Portman practice and a leading provider of private-focused dental care across the UK/Ireland. Recently, we have merged with Dentex bringing together two of the UK’s leading providers of private-focused dental care with shared values based on community, integrity and dedication to clinical freedom. Both companies celebrate the individuality of our practices and their teams and our shared focus remains on putting people first; this means exceptional care for our patients, industry-leading support for our practices and access to the best professional opportunities. Together we are one of the largest dental group’s in the UK, operating over 350 UK practices, with more than 4,000 members in our community, providing for more than 1.5 million patients annually across the UK, Ireland and Benelux.