Orthodontist opportunity at Finaghy Orthodontics, Belfast, ideal for Specialist Orthodontists or DWSI in Orthodontics looking to join a highly established and well respected Orthodontic specialist practice in Belfast.
Finaghy Orthodontics is a modern, fully equipped 7 surgery practice offering a specialist orthodontic service to a wide catchment area. Winners of the Best Referral Practice, Ireland at the Private Dentistry Awards 2019.
We deliver a first class experience for our patients. In fact, 96.5% of patients who responded to our survey last year would recommend us to their friends or family.
We can offer:
- A varied mix of both NHS and Private patients, or Private only if this is your preference.
- We can fill your books at a pace you feel confident with, one which allows you to deliver the best possible patient experience
- Flexible days and hours to work around your preferences and existing commitments
- A recently refurbished, 7 surgery practice with state of the art equipment such as iTero scanner to enable digital workflows.
- The practice has a 6 chair Polyclinic, ideal for close collaboration with your Orthodontic Therapist.
- All surgeries are spacious with windows and natural light and we have an inhouse laboratory which enables a same day service
- Our existing team consists of; 5 Specialists Orthodontists, one of which is an NHS Consultant. Plus an experienced support team; 2 dedicated Orthodontic Therapists, one Trainee and another who has been with the practice for 10 years.
- Radiography qualified Dental Nurses who run scan clinics and TCO resource.
- We have a fantastic Practice Manager who is dedicated to the Finaghy practice, specialising in Orthodontics only and from a clinical background herself with 16 years in the industry.
- Based in Finaghy with good access to stations, buses and free onsite parking.
- We are able to offer a package to support new clinicians through initial stages of NHS treatments should you prefer a mixed role, please enquire for more details
- A fantastic opportunity in a practice which is well renowned and respected
The ideal role for a Specialist Orthodontist, or an experienced and autonomous DWSI who has been working exclusively within orthodontics.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, or to arrange an informal conversation / practice visit please press apply or contact Lynda Brown Lynda.firstname.lastname@example.org or 07780010126 Alternatively, please feel free to share this opportunity with your network.
This role may be subject to a relevant criminal records check, called an AccessNI check. You will be advised about this at interview stage, and you must disclose if there is any reason why you cannot work in regulated activity.
A criminal record is not necessarily a bar to being offered a position with Portman Dental Care. Policies on the recruitment of ex-offenders, as well as the secure handling, use storage and retention of disclosure information is available by e-mailing email@example.com The AccessNI Code of Practice is available by going to https://www.nidirect.gov.uk/sites/default/files/2021-11/accessni-code-of-practice.pdf