Private Dentist - Milford-On-Sea - Part-time
Associate Dentist vacancy details
About Milford on Sea
- 2 days per week (Thursday/Friday)
- Fully private role
- Great private earning potential - 50% split on any private work completed
- Develop your patient base by being able to offer a flexible range of payment options, including 0% finance
Bupa Dental Care Milford-on-sea is a well-established mixed practice based in a little village near the high street, which also overlooks the seaside. This modern practice is established with 4 surgeries, and provides roughly 50/50 NHS and Private Dentistry. We are fully computerised using SOE software and digital x-rays, as well as OPG, Rotary Endo and an Apex Locator.
At Bupa Dental Care Milford-on-Sea, we have two General Associate Dentists, a Hygienist, Implant Surgeon and as we are an NHS orthodontic referral centre, we also have a specialist Orthodontist in practice, supported by a stable team of Dental Nurses.
Just some of the reasons to join - written by our associate colleagues:
- Access to a Hygienist
- Free car parking
- Picturesque location
- Huge private earning potential
- A Invisalign discount course and discount of labs bills (20 % iGO and 46% on comprehensive treatment)
- Implant discount- Straumann, Astra, Nobel Biocare and Zimmer Biomet
- 5 % discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs
- 20% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
- A large support network of clinicians and Local Referral Networks
- Support from Area Clinical Leads and Area Managers
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- Access to an in-house complaint team
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- 400+ practices available that makes it easier to relocate
Why we're different
- In house CPD events and Local Clinical Network events
- Access to Clinical Portal for discounted courses
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
Name: Max Cunningham
Mobile: 07702 911772
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.