OMÜ is looking for a part time Orthodontic Therapist for our state-of-the-art Orthodontic Mobile Unit.
We thrive on positivity and are looking for someone who is a like-minded team player who will provide exceptional treatment and service to our patients. We have a great reputation for providing excellent orthodontic treatment, including Invisalign to our patients and have a strong patient list which is building up exponentially. Please take a look at our website www.omu.dental for further information or call us on 01962 790156.
If you would like to be part of a forward thinking, dynamic and innovative small dental team then OMÜ is for you.
- GDC registered
- Qualified orthodontic therapist
- A great chairside manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
Why work with us?
- We are going places – we are innovative, exciting go-getters who once we set targets, we smash them.
- A great working environment with a passionate, ambitious team
- Excellent state of the art equipment
- Highest standards of clinical governance
- Established list of existing patients
- Opportunities for professional development
- Flexible Part-time working hours
- Highly experienced dental principal (Ben White) who mentors other dentists in dental implant and provides lectures to referring dentist
- Flexibility and understanding.
- We are here to listen and to help our team. Plus, we do have a lot of fun as well as working hard too.
If you think that OMÜ is for you then please send your CV to Emma White firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch.