Deputy Practice Manager (Dental/Dentistry), Damira Dental Studios, South Ham Practice in Basingstoke
Do you have experience of leading a team, in a Head Nurse position or PM of a smaller Dental practice looking for a new challenge?
Are you looking to develop your skills further and join one of the fastest growing dental groups in the UK?
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Deputy Practice Manager to join us in Damira Dental Studios in Basingstoke, Hampshire.
This exciting job role provides individuals with the opportunity to progress within their career whilst developing and applying their customer service skills.
Our expanding group has 28 Dental Practices and around 270 employees and 190 clinicians including dentists, specialists, hygienists, and therapists providing high quality patient care. Offering modern, well-equipped facilities, our dynamic and expanding group offers NHS, private and specialist care.
At Damira Dental Studios:
- We are clinically led. We encourage career development.
- We are continually adopting innovative technological advances within dentistry.
- We offer dedicated support.
- We help you to provide high quality care to all your patients.
- We care about our clinicians.
We are always adding exciting roles and additional locations to our portfolio.
We are looking to hire a Deputy Practice Manager in our South Ham Practice.
Location: 1st Floor, St Andrews Centre, Western Way, South Ham, Basingstoke, RG22 6ER
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
The role will involve:
- Working closely and liaising with the Practice manager, ensuring the practice is run to the highest of standards within all clinical and governing body guidelines.
- Increasing revenue.
- Managing the P&L to achieve financial forecasts.
- Recruit and retain and manage the team.
- Day to day management – including but not limited to, rotas, staff 121s, recruitment, compliance, training.
- Assuming Practice Management duties in the Practice Manager’s absence
- Experience in Dentistry Experience of leading a team, in a Head Nurse position or PM of a smaller practice looking for a new challenge.
- GDC registered preferred but not essential.
- Pro-active and motivated
- Well presented, reliable, and supportive
- Organised with good people management skills.
Working in a dental practice can be busy and requires excellent teamwork. The right candidate will need to have excellent verbal communication, be patient, caring and able to follow processes.
- Monday 07.45-5.15
- Tuesday 10.45-8.15
- Wednesday 07.45-5.15
- Thursday 10.45-8.15
- Friday 12-8.15
Note: Flexibility on days will be needed – to help cover Annual Leaves and sickness
Salary: £30,000-£35,000 dependent on experience (open to negotiations)
- You can boost your holiday entitlement with extra day of holiday after 2 full years of experience (up to 5 days!)
- Reward gateway: our employee engagement platform that offers discounts at hundreds of retailers.
- Referral bonus scheme
- An Employee Assistance Programme
- Dental Practice Management: 1 year (preferred) Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
What makes our South Ham practice special?
- 10 surgery practice - 14 dentists on site
- Established for over 70 years, private income potential of average £100 k on top of NHS
- iTero scanner
- Continual flow of new private patients
- Senior support team include Practice manager, deputy manager, TCO, head receptionist and head nurse
- We offer our patients finance
- A mixture of experienced and new clinicians so a great opportunity to discuss cases
Please do email your enquiry or resumes and contact our Recruitment Business Partner, Sunita Pati Verma for details and to explore further!
Sunita Pati Verma, Recruitment Business Partner, Damira Dental Studios
Mobile: +44 7503630150
All applications and enquires will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
We would love to hear from you!