The Role - Orthodontic Nurse/Receptionist at Angle House Islington (N1 0JH)
We are looking for an experienced Orthodontic Nurse/Receptionist, who wants to be a big part of the Angle House success story. Our orthodontists rely on Nurses to assist with a range of dental procedures, while our patients appreciate the reliability and reassurance – they need to know they’re in safe hands.
You’ll also have the chance to develop new skills. We’re big on promoting people from within, so there’ll be plenty of scope for progression if you want to broaden your horizons.
This role is full-time, 40 hours/5 days a week, Monday to Saturday (on a rota basis).
Why work with us?
- Bonus scheme (subject to eligibility)
- Private medical cover (after 1 year of service)
- Great working environment
- Friendly and supportive team
- Training and development opportunities (paid membership with iLearn and Angle House Education)
- Enhanced pension scheme (after 2 years of service)
- Social events (online at present)
- GDC fees paid and indemnity cover
- Work-life balance
- Competitive salary
- Provide chairside assistance, ensuring that the correct equipment is available
- Ensure the care and welfare of patients
- Accurately complete patient clinical records as directed
- Communicate with patients and provide support throughout their patient journey
- Support the Practice Manager and the clinical team with the smooth running of the practice
- Build and maintain strong relationships with patients
- Keep the clinical areas and all equipment and instruments clean, tidy and sterile as appropriate and according to the practice’s health and safety and infection control procedures and manufacturers' instructions
- Liaise with reception to ensure smooth patient communications and transfer of records
- Help make agreed business objectives happen, and monitor achievements
- Diploma in Dental Nursing Level 3 or equivalent
- GDC Registration
- Dental Radiography qualification
- Minimum of 12 months orthodontic experience
- Experience using Itra oral scanner
- Great clinicial photography skills
- Experience at reception using SOE or Dentally software
Established in 1988, Angle House has several multi-disciplinary specialist dental practices across London. In each practice, a team of expert orthodontic professionals work together to provide excellent orthodontic care for our patients. We are passionate about what we do and want our patients to experience a courteous, caring, friendly and safe environment where patients' smile and dental health are our priority.
Please note, we are currently unable to accommodate trainee orthodontic therapists.