Associate Dentist - Thornton Cleveleys
- High UDA rate
- Up to £6,000 Advanced Performance Related Bonus!
- Up to 5 days a week (flexible)
- Up to 7000 UDA's available (with flexibility to over deliver)
- Great private earning potential - 50% split on any private work completed
- Two full time NHS therapist in practice to support with UDA delivery and increase private potential
- Private Hygienist in practice
We are a long established Practice with 8 surgeries, we have experienced longstanding associates supported by an experienced team. We are a newly refurbished practice that uses dentally software and also has access to digital x-ray machines, an Itero scanner and a surgical microscope. Our team of experienced dentists and hygienists offer a range of general and surgical dentistry services including dental implants, endodontics and oral surgery. We are predominantly an NHS practice with private patients options available. Our Specialisms range from General dentistry to Invisalign, Bonding and other cosmetic options. We have great rail links from Blackpool or Poulton to Manchester, Preston and Liverpool, we are also 20-30 minutes from Blackpool and Lytham St Annes.
Work with Bupa, Thrive at Bupa
- In-house CPD events
- Career development support including sponsored education and established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop
- Large clinical support network
- The latest equipment and technology
Access to Bupa Healthcare
- Subsidised health insurance with medical history disregarded
- Preferred rates to Bupa Menopause plan
More reasons to join us, written by our associate colleagues:
- A Invisalign discount course and discount of labs bills (20 % iGO and 46% on comprehensive treatment)
- Implant discount- Straumann, Astra, Nobel Biocare and Zimmer Biomet
- 5 % discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
Extra support when you need it
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on delivering excellent patient care
- Access to industry-leading support functions such as an in-house complaints team, marketing support, compliance and IT
- Well-managed appointment book
- Network of 380+ practices making it easier to relocate
Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.