Dental Nurse – Portsmouth, Hampshire – Part Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting an independent practice located in Southsea, Portsmouth, Hampshire to recruit a Dental Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Independent practice.
- Available immediately with notice periods taken into consideration.
- Part time opportunity - 2-3 days per week.
- surgery space; Tuesday 1.45pm-7.15pm & Friday 7.45am-5.15pm.
- Saturdays on rota basis (approx. 1 every 8 weeks) 8:45am-2:15pm
- Salary from £12 per hour, with scope to increase to £14 per hour based on performance levels, qualifications and duties undertaken.
- Dental nurse will be working primarily chairside and providing occasional assistance in decon.
- You will assist in various duties such as chairside duties, patient care, infection control, maintaining equipment and surgery procedures, assisting with clinical notes & providing support to the reception team as and when needed.
- 4 surgery, high end fully private practice.
- Newly refurbished premises, computerised (Dentally).
- Digital x-rays, apex locator, rotary endo, intra-oral camera, itero scanner.
- Practice provides general dentistry, Invisalign, whitening, cosmetic bonding, implants, periodontal treatment and oral surgery.
Candidate must be GDC registered as a Dental Nurse with at least 1 years’ experience in a dental nursing role, and hold a valid DBS check.