The Role – Practice Manager at Angle House Crouch End (N8 8TA)
We are looking for a Practice Manager, who wants to be a big part of the Angle House Orthodontics success story. Our brand-new practice is looking for a Practice Manager to lead the team and manage the day-to-day tasks to ensure the smooth running of the practice. Our orthodontists rely on Practice Managers to assist with a range of administrative and organizational tasks, while our patients appreciate the reliability and reassurance – they need to know they are in safe hands.
You will also have the chance to develop new skills. We are big on promoting people from within, so there will be plenty of scope for progression if you want to broaden your horizons.
This role is full-time, 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday and occasional Saturday.
Why work with us?
· Practice bonus scheme (subject to eligibility)
· Private medical cover (after 1 year of service)
· Great working environment
· Friendly and supportive team
· Training and development opportunities (paid membership with Isopharm and Angle House Education)
· Enhanced pension scheme (after 2 years of service)
· Social events (online at present)
· GDC fees paid and indemnity cover (if applicable)
· Work-life balance
· Competitive salary
Main tasks and responsibilities:
· Ensure the efficient day-to-day running of the practice.
· Support the practice partner in ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements (for example CQC, NHS, RQIA, Health and Safety)
· Take line management responsibility for all employees within the practice including responsibility for motivation, objective-setting, training, recruitment and performance management
· Take responsibility for and supervise all banking procedures, including deposits, payments, and checking bank statements and NHS claims
· Provide the best care to our patients, ensuring their patient journey aligns with their needs and expectations
· Duties as necessary for the efficient operation of the practice
· Interest in dentistry / orthodontics
· Ability to provide the best customer service to the patients
· Can-do attitude, problem resolution skills
· Attention to detail
· Good IT skills
· Ability to learn fast
Established in 1988, Angle House has several multi-disciplinary specialist dental practices across London. In each practice, a team of expert orthodontic professionals works together to provide excellent orthodontic care for our patients. We are passionate about what we do and want our patients to experience a courteous, caring, friendly and safe environment where patients' smiles and dental health are our priority.