Smart Dental Care is looking for a Prison Dentist to work at HMP Full Sutton dental practice. This will be a locum role working every Monday (7 hours per week).
About the Prison Dentist role:
Surprisingly, delivering dentistry in a secure setting is supportive, and stress-free work experience and you will be helping provide high-quality care to some of the most vulnerable patients in our community with no UDA targets to worry about.
Your Team & Support:
- Qualified and experienced dental nurses;
- A disciplined, experienced and structured clinical team in the practice including patient coordinators, stock controller, decontamination lead nurse;
- Robust compliance regime and decontamination procedures;
- Managers who care about supporting you and the rest of the team;
- Henry Schein materials
What are the benefits of becoming our Prison Dentist?
- A great day rate, dependent upon your skill sets;
- No Lab bills;
- No Superannuation or other deductions;
- No UDA targets;
- Emphasis on quality work and Oral Health Education of patients.
Help us to give Smart patients the very best Dental Care!
Want to make a difference in Dentistry to vulnerable adults? Click ‘apply’ now to become our Prison Dentist and start your career with Smart Dental Care!