We are pleased to announce a New Vacancy for a Private Associate Dentist to join a friendly and well-equipped Dental Practice based near Horsforth.
The practice are looking for someone who is constantly looking to professionally develop and improve, to share knowledge, and to focus on delivering the highest standards of patient care.
About the Role:
- Predominantly Private Position
- 50% Split on All Work Completed
- Less than 500 UDAs to allocate over 2 – 3 days
- Fee Per Item and Practice Plan List to Inherit!
- Dedicated Marketing Team to assist with promoting Specialist Treatments
- Lots of requests for both Short Term and Fixed Orthodontics
- Large and well-established patients list to take on
- Full Clinical Freedom Afforded to Each Clinician (Choice of Labs/ Materials and Appointment Timings)
- Excellent facilities which are very well equipped (please find further info below)
- Busy and very well-established practice – has been servicing the area for over 20 years!
- Modern and friendly working environment with specious, well-lit, ventilated surgeries
- Practice promote Professional Development and Subsidise Courses!
- Fully Digital Practice with Rotary Endo, SOE Software and Digital X Rays
- Very well-known and highly regarded practice in the local area
- Practice dedicated to a smooth patient journey and committed to providing quality patient care
- Longstanding Qualified Support Staff to Assist
- Parking available on site
If you are interested in the above position, or any other roles across the UK, please feel free to contact us at any time.
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Liam via firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 9129 806 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
We look forward to speaking with you!