Associate Dentist / Kendal, Cumbria
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Kendal, Cumbria to recruit an Associate Dentist on a permanent basis.
- A state-of-the-art, award-winning dental practice.
- The position is available as soon as possible with notice periods taken into consideration.
- Both full-time and part-time options will be considered to accommodate the right candidate.
- Flexible surgery space on Monday to Thursday: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm and Friday: 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.
- Negotiable UDA allocation, with the potential to achieve up to 6,500 UDAs and a competitive remuneration of up to £14.00 per UDA.
- The practice offers excellent scope for private dentistry, allowing you to expand your skills and grow your patient base.
- Enjoy clinical freedom, welcoming all skillsets at the practice.
- 50/50 split for both labs and private fees.
- The practice is proud to offer a comprehensive portfolio of dentistry services, including Orthodontics, Implants, and Facial Aesthetics.
- Equipped with the latest technology, the multi-surgery practice features Computerised R4, Planmeca Digital X-rays, Microscopy, and Florida Probe.
- The practice is easily accessible, located just 5 minutes from the M6 and conveniently situated 1 hour from Manchester.
- Free onsite parking provided for staff.
Dentist must be registered with the GDC, hold an active performer number and a valid DBS check.
For more information please call 0121 222 5640 or send your CV to email@example.com. MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more vacancies in Cumbria please visit our Cumbria jobs page.