Field Dental Nurse
If you're after more freedom, this will be a breath of fresh air.
Field Dental Nurse - Penzance
Monday to Friday
40 hours a week
Covering practices - Bude, Launceston and Penzance
£14.50 an hour
£200 a month travel allowance
Contact the recruiter on - Emmeline.Roden@bupadentalcare.co.uk
Your GDC registration, DBS check and professional indemnity are all covered by Bupa Dental Care for this role
Here at Bupa Dental Care our people are at the heart of everything we do, because we care. We have created environments where people can look forward to coming to work, feel empowered and benefit from working collaboratively with brilliant & talented experts.
As a Field Dental Nurse you’ll be benefiting from an experienced practice team, exceptional development and opportunities to take you as far as you want to go; and that’s just to mention a few.Qualified Field Dental Nurse responsibilities:
- Providing clinical chairside support to dentists
- Working in multiple locations within a 1 hour radius of your base practice
- Ensuring CQC requirements are met
- Providing excellent patient care
- Updating patient records
- Setting up decontamination of instruments
- Reception duties
- GDC Registered
- Driving licence and access to your own transport
- Willingness to travel
- Enjoys working in different practices with a range of specialist and practitioners
- Personable, positive and enthusiastic with a great customer focus
- Preferred SOE/R4 experience
- Strong communication skills
We make life better for millions. That includes yours. Our dental nurse benefits packages are one of the best in the industry because you make a difference to our patients - so we want to make sure you’re well rewarded for it. These are just some of the benefits on offer when you join:
- A competitive starting salary and the opportunity to increase this through training and development
- Reimbursed business mileage and a £200 car allowance
We make life better for millions. That includes yours. Here are just some of the benefits on offer when you join Bupa Dental Care:
- Competitive pay rates which increase as you gain more experience.
- Access to MyHealthcare which gives you quick, easy access to free support, advice, and treatment for a variety of health-related issues, including remote GP, physiotherapy, and mental health support – all available from one phone number. You will also receive the MyHealthcare Allowance, an annual allowance which is redeemable against a menu of Bupa healthcare products, all to the approximate value of £350.
- My Bupa Extras - discounts at your favourite retailers, plus a huge range of tools, content and information to support you with your financial wellbeing.
- Access to discounts at a wide variety of gyms and fitness facilities across the UK. This benefit includes access to online digital fitness providers too.
- Our mental health approach brings together a wide range of support such as our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), Family Mental HealthLine and access to Personal Energy - Bupa’s own wellbeing programme.
- Discounted dental insurance which can be extended to immediate family members.
- Additional health and wellbeing benefits include Cycle to Work Scheme, free annual Flu vaccine, discounted eye tests and Bupa’s Menopause Plan.
- Wagestream – Access your income before payday, if and when you need it.
- You're supported from day one to learn, develop and encouraged to progress. We’ve established dental nurse career pathways leading to senior roles, free specialist training and offer free CPD.
- We cover your GDC registration, your DBS and professional indemnity - we'll save you hundreds of pounds so you can concentrate on delivering great patient care and building your dental career with us.
- And many more, just ask.
So why wait? Apply now to be part of a brilliant team.
To find out more about working with us, find us on LinkedIn and Facebook.
Here you’ll be welcomed. We champion diversity and we understand the importance of our people representing the communities and customers we serve. You’ll find an inclusive environment where you can be yourself and where everyone is driven by the same purpose – helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives and making a better world.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.
If you think you'd be perfect for this role, we'd love to hear from you
Why join Bupa Dental Care?
Join a growing business that puts patients first
We've chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately, giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice. It's also good for our business, giving us a mix of stability via the NHS and the scope to grow our business across the private side of things.