If you're after more freedom, this will be a breath of fresh air.
Dental Nurse- Teignmouth
Monday to Friday 40 hours a week
£12.50 an hour (Up to)
Contact the recruiter on - Emmeline.Roden@bupadentalcare.co.uk
Your GDC registration, DBS check and professional
indemnity are all covered by Bupa Dental
- A family feel, with the security and stability that comes with being part of Bupa
- Industry-leading benefits (read more on them below)
As a Dental Nurse at Bupa, you’ll benefit from exceptional development and opportunities and an experienced practice team around you - all in an environment built to help you succeed and feel comfortable coming to work.
Qualified Dental Nurse skills and experience required for this role:
- GDC Registered
- Preferred SOE/R4 experience
- Ensure CQC requirements are met
- Update patient records - digitally held
- Set up decontamination of instruments
- Provide clinical chair-side support to dentists
- Undertake some reception duties
- Willingness to provide exceptional patient care
Your development at Bupa Dental Care
We have introduced a career framework for dental nurses which links pay to skills, qualifications and progression.
Dental nurses are central to the success of our practices, and we want you to feel valued and well-rewarded for your vital work. Our pay structure offers you clear career direction and professional development opportunities - should you wish to take them. If not, that's ok too, we know how challenging and rewarding a career in dental nursing is, we recognise this and we take action to make life easier for you.
Your salary and benefits:
We make life better for millions. That includes yours. Here are just some of the benefits on offer when you join Bupa Dental Care:
- Competitive pay rates which increase as you gain more experience.
- Access to MyHealthcare which gives you quick, easy access to free support, advice, and treatment for a variety of health-related issues, including remote GP, physiotherapy, and mental health support – all available from one phone number. You will also receive the MyHealthcare Allowance, an annual allowance which is redeemable against a menu of Bupa healthcare products, all to the approximate value of £350.
- My Bupa Extras - discounts at your favourite retailers, plus a huge range of tools, content and information to support you with your financial wellbeing.
- Access to discounts at a wide variety of gyms and fitness facilities across the UK. This benefit includes access to online digital fitness providers too.
- Our mental health approach brings together a wide range of support such as our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), Family Mental HealthLine and access to Personal Energy - Bupa’s own wellbeing programme.
- Discounted dental insurance which can be extended to immediate family members.
- Additional health and wellbeing benefits include Cycle to Work Scheme, free annual Flu vaccine, discounted eye tests and Bupa’s Menopause Plan.
- Wagestream – Access your income before payday, if and when you need it.
- You're supported from day one to learn, develop and encouraged to progress. We’ve established dental nurse career pathways leading to senior roles, free specialist training and offer free CPD.
- We cover your GDC registration, your DBS and professional indemnity - we'll save you hundreds of pounds so you can concentrate on delivering great patient care and building your dental career with us.
- And many more, just ask.
So why wait? Apply now to be part of a brilliant team.
To find out more about working with us, find us on LinkedIn and Facebook.
Here you’ll be welcomed. We champion diversity and we understand the importance of our people representing the communities and customers we serve. You’ll find an inclusive environment where you can be yourself and where everyone is driven by the same purpose – helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives and making a better world.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.
If you think you'd be perfect for this role, we'd love to hear from you
Why join Bupa Dental Care?
Join a growing business that puts patients first
We've chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately, giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice. It's also good for our business, giving us a mix of stability via the NHS and the scope to grow our business across the private side of things.