We are pleased to announce a new vacancy for an Associate Dentist to join a friendly and welcoming Mixed NHS and Private Dental Practice in Glasgow.
The practice is looking for someone who is constantly looking to develop and improve, to share knowledge, and focused on delivering the best patient care.
About the role:
- Mixed NHS and Private Role
- Full Time Position available – Up to 5 days per week!
- 50% Split on All Work Completed
- Current Associate Grosses £16K per Month with Established NHS and Private list
- Qualified Support Staff to assist at all times
- Full List to Allocate – Both NHS and Private Patients to allocate from day 1!
- Full Clinical Freedom afforded to all Clinicians!
- Unrivalled support from in house Clinicians, Longstanding Practice Manager and Qualified Nursing team
- Excellent facilities which are very well equipped (please find further info below)
- Mixed NHS and Private Practice
- Practice Plan and Fee Per Item Private Options offered on site
- A modern, friendly working environment with modern waiting rooms and spacious surgeries that are well lit and ventilated throughout
- Excellent Reputation in both the Local Area – Fantastic Google Reviews
- Experienced team of longstanding support staff on hand for assistance at all times
- Specialist Treatments offered on site including : Implants, Facial Aesthetics, Orthodontics and TMJ/Treatment for Bruxism
- Come and Join us!
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Liam via firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9806 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
If you are interested in any other roles across the UK, please feel to visit us on medmatch.co.uk/jobs