Associate Dentist – Cheltenham
For just 2 days per week as an Associate Dentist - Estimated earnings of £21,450 NHS and upwards of £10,000 private potential for this part time role.
We are officially accredited a Great Place to Work, come and join a clinically led business that puts people first. Like the sound of this? Call or email for an informal chat with Jenny on 07701 340603 or via email email@example.com - We would love to talk to you and we are confident you will love us
At Rodney Dental Practice you will benefit from a supportive practice team along with a well-managed appointment book. We understand what matters to you:
- Great work/life balance with this Part time or full time opportunities ~ available days Mon and Fri
- An annual contract of between 1650 UDAs - You can decide which days are right for you.
- An excellent opportunity for you to build your private income including new patients and the Colosseum Choices Scheme
- More than enough patients for you to be able to meet the NHS contract requirements
- Access to a modern working environment with a rotary endo and a dedicated hygienist An opportunity for you to access bespoke Clinical Training, Sponsored Education, CPD and access to our Oslo Training Academy - Official Opening of the CDG Academy - YouTube
This 5 surgery clinical has great network links with onsite parking and can offer you a dedicated nurse to build your patient book with. Not only is the income potential huge but you get to work within a supportive and clinically led dental business
If you don't have a CV don't worry just contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07701 340 603 to register your interest. We promise to get back to all applicants.
About Colosseum Dental
Now is a great time to join Colosseum Dental. We’re a major provider of neighbourhood dentistry in the UK and we have undergone a significant refurbishment programme across our extensive estate to improve our patients’ and your experience of our clinics.
We are proud to be part of the only Pan-European group with practices in Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Switzerland, Finland and Italy, so we’re unique in our ability to offer the very best in career development at our world class training facility in Oslo.
An active NHS Performer Number is required.
We care more
Quality patient care is our passion and we believe everyone deserves a happy and healthy smile. We thrive on having the very best dentists working with us.