We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic full-time Practice Manager to join our fabulous team at our Walthamstow practice in London.
We are a very busy mixed dental practice with a great team of dedicated dental professionals all striving to deliver excellent patient care. Our practice is fully modernised & computerised, with digital x-rays. It is situated close to bus & tube stations, and there is car parking is nearby.
We are looking for someone that is cheerful, caring and efficient, a real team player with excellent communication skills, and dedication to the role.
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- At least 1 year of experience as a Dental Practice Manager or similar
- Excellent communication skills - oral & written
- Excellent inter-personal and organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent decision-making skills
- Competent in Microsoft Office
The role will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Ensuring the smooth, efficient and compliant running of the practice as a whole
- Take responsibility for all cash transactions and end of day summaries
- Providing and maintaining an excellent service to patients, quality of service, cost and delivery of performance in accordance with the company strategy, targets and mission statement
- Providing support and direction to enhance performance, skills and knowledge of practice staff
- You will coach, lead, develop and support a high performing team
- You will plan & drive the income targets for the practice
- Monitor KPIs & support clinicians to achieve both NHS & private targets
- Maintain good communication within the practice, to include regular practice staff meetings
- Be able to manage conflict/difficult conversations & situations and deal promptly with issues/complaints when they arise
- Deliver and source staff training/development for the practice team
The job role would ideally suit someone with dental management experience or someone looking to make the step up from a senior nurse or senior receptionist.
Please send your CV, along with a covering letter telling us why you are applying for this position and detailing the skills you will be bringing to the role.
The Dental Design Studio provides general & advanced dentistry services in 18 state-of-the art practices located across England (Suffolk, Lincolnshire, Yorkshire, Norfolk, Cumbria & London).
With practices located around the country, we believe in providing exceptional dentistry of the highest quality, for all our patients, putting their needs first.
At the Dental Design Studio, we strive to ensure the smooth and efficient running of our practices with employees that work together in a spirit of harmony and co-operation, and we continuously update the staff through regular meetings, mentoring and by providing CPD. We have an amazing team of professional, honest and dedicated staff.