Private Associate Dentist / Sunderland, Tyne and Wear/ 2 days per week
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Sunderland, Tyne and Wear who are looking to recruit an Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Notice periods are taken into consideration.
- Part-time opportunities, 2 days per week (10.5 hours) .
- Dentist required Friday 8-3pm and Saturday 9-1pm.
- The successful clinician will be required to grow a list.
- Practice can offer a fixed day for the first 3 months - £380 for Fridays and £200 for Saturday AM.
- 50% split on revenue generated after the initial period.
- The practice is ideally looking for an experienced clinician with postgraduate skills alongside general dentistry.
- 4 surgery practice computerised with Dentally.
- Modern working environment with access to CBCT Scanner, iTero Scanner, Digital Scanner, Rotary Endo, and Apex Locator.
- Dentist will have support from longstanding Associates and qualified support staff including a Hygienist, Lead Nurse, and Practice Manager.
- Treatment co-ordinator is available to generate and qualify Private patients.
- Practice offers all aspects of General Dentistry plus Cosmetic, Implants and Short-Term Orthodontics.
- Central location with free onsite parking.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC. An Enhanced GDC certificate will be required on request.
For more information, please call the recruitment team on 0121 222 5640 or please send your CV to email@example.com. MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the Tyne and Wear area please visit our Tyne and Wear jobs page