Dental Nurse / Clapham, London / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting an independent dental practice located in Clapham, London to recruit a Dental Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Independent, mixed practice environment.
- Full time opportunity – 5 days per week.
- Monday - Thursday 8:45am-6:30pm & Friday 7:30am-3pm.
- Up to £15.50 per hour depending on experience.
- GDC, Indemnity & CPD costs covered.
- The successful candidate will have at least 1 years’ experience in a dental nursing role.
- Trainee Dental Nurses also considered who are already enrolled on a course & are nearing the end.
- Dental Nurses will assist in various duties such as chairside assistance, patient care, infection control, decontamination, maintaining equipment & surgery procedures & occasional reception duties.
- 5 surgery, computerised R4 practice.
- Practice provides general dentistry alongside Implants, Invisalign & Facial Aesthetics.
- On-street car parking.
All candidates must be a GDC registered Nurse & hold a valid DBS to be considered.