Are you looking for a new opportunity? What is important for you to have from your next practice? Let’s discuss how we can help you.
At Together Dental Shoeburyness we can offer
- 1,500 UDA target
- Very Competitive up to £17 per UDA
- 50% Private Rate
- Day's needed Friday 9:00 -17:30 and every other Monday 9:00 -17:30
- Spacious, Modern and Fully Equipped Surgeries including iTero, CBCT Scanner and Apex Locators
- Den plan available
- Supportive Practice Team, including Qualified Nurses & Support Office
At Together Dental we bring together the best dental talent and help our teams become leaders in their field. We support you and provide guidance needed for your professional growth and development goals. Together we create a rewarding career based on respect, understanding and a drive to achieve high standards and shared goals. Although there is a NHS requirement that needs to be fulfilled, the Associate must also be keen to develop skills in Private Dentistry in an ethical, steady and safe environment, supported by us.
You will be joining a team with the superb support of:
Our established patient base
Access to our clinical support group
Available Regional Manager and Clinical Director
- Support with any training to increase the services you offer (possible financial help too)
Lead clinician on hand to help discuss cases and patient issues and actively encourage this.
Online Core CPD provided through Dentinal Tubules
Access to supporting specialists for more complex cases
We have a successful and robust internal marketing system which actively promotes individual dentist's special interests to direct patients for specific treatments.
Corporate indemnity and complaint support
Together Dental Shoeburyness is a fully equipped 3 surgery, mixed NHS & private practice. We have air-conditioned surgeries. Our surgeries have a wide range of high quality equipment and materials ensuring that you have the clinical freedom to offer high quality standards of patient care.
The practice can offer:
- Fully computerised with modern well-equipped surgeries
- A dedicated staff room
- An excellent team morale with long standing members both clinical and non-clinical
- An ethos of collaboration - we actively ask the dentists/hygienists to discuss cases with or without patients present for second opinions, advice, treatment planning or even assistance
- A dedicated management structure so issues are sorted swiftly and with minimal disruption to the working day
- Digital X-rays
- Dentally with patient portal and online booking and payment system
- Rotary Endodontic Equipment with apex locators for both NHS and Private care
- Digital intra oral cameras linked to large screen TVs
- An excellent standard of equipment which is regularly serviced and maintained
- An excellent selection of materials readily available and stocked
- Air-conditioned and ventilated surgeries
- Access to hygienists & treatments including composite bonding and Invisalign.
Together Dental is a growing group of practices led by forward thinking, caring dentists with a shared vision to provide outstanding dental care for both NHS and private patients. Whether you are an outstanding dental professional or would like to join one of our skilled support teams, we would like to hear from you. We are passionate about providing support to ensure time is used where it is best spent, with our patients. Patient care is always at the heart of everything we do. We aim to create the perfect platform to provide care, whilst encouraging shared learning through peer-review, case-based discussion and mutual support.
Here are some of our useful videos that will also help you get a feel for our group and an insight to some of our existing clinicians and patient feedback: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVZ-ZAPTCgDFHyeiQ5D1iAg/videos
Let’s discuss it further! Speak to our Recruitment Team today on firstname.lastname@example.org