Dental Treatment Coordinator / Leamington Spa, Warwickshire / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Leamington Spa, Warwickshire who are looking to recruit a Dental Treatment Coordinator to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Independent, predominantly private practice.
- Full time opportunity – 42.5 hours per week.
- Monday - Friday with working hours to be discussed.
- From £11 per hour depending on experience.
- Uncapped monthly sales bonuses available.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to: communicating with patients and providing support throughout their patient journey, supporting the PM & clinical team, record & monitor all referrals to the practice, managing diary appointments & treatment schedules, building & maintaining strong relationships with patients, co-ordinating meetings; educational programmes, study days, open evenings & some reception duties. Attention to detail & the ability to work to deadlines essential.
- The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, with sound clinical knowledge of dental treatments & specialist treatments.
- GDC Registration preferred however, not essential for the right candidate.
- At least 1 years’ experience in a dental practice is essential.
- Practice offers high-end dentistry including; Implants & Orthodontics.
- 1 surgery changing to 5 surgeries. Computerised Dentally practice.
- Car parking available nearby.
All candidates must have dental experience & hold a valid DBS to be considered.