Dual-Site Clinical Lead Dental Nurse / Bradford & Guiseley, West Yorkshire / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting dental practices located in Bradford & Guiseley, West Yorkshire to recruit a Dual-Site Clinical Lead Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Independent, mixed practice environment.
- Full time opportunity – 38 hours per week available.
- Monday – Friday with working hours to be discussed.
- From £13 per hour, negotiable depending on skills and experience.
- GDC, Indemnity & CPD costs covered.
- Dental Nurse required with at least 2 years current experience.
- The Clinical Lead will possess strong leadership, organisation and management skills, and be able to effectively liaise with colleagues, clinical professionals, patients and senior management to ensure the smooth running of the practice.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to; staff management - including holiday requests, appraisals and reviews, completing all compliance and CQC requirements, audits and risk assessments, ownership of HR, conducting one-to-ones, recruitment, managing a team of Dental Nurses, chairside assistance & occasional reception duties.
- Computerised practices.
- Free car parking available.
All candidates must be GDC registered with a valid DBS to be considered.