An exciting opportunity has arisen for a restorative dentist, an orthodontist and a paediatric dentist to join 78MPR, a new private practice on Mount Pleasant Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent. This beautiful practice is an exciting expansion, as part of the leading multi-disciplinary referral practice on Harley Street, London. Since opening its doors, just a month ago, the practice has received a great response from the local community and would now like to introduce, three new associate positions to support the growth and success of this state of the art clinic.
The successful clinicians will be instrumental in the development and growth of the practice.
Restorative, OR Specialist Prosthodontist or in a post graduate program
Proven case studies of advanced restorative work, confident in delivering a high standard of dentistry with a caring and ethical approach
Specialist Orthodontist for Children & Adults
We are looking for a capable orthodontist, confident in all aspects of orthodontics
Specialist Paediatric Dentist OR Undergoing Specialist Paediatric Post-Graduate Course
Proven experience of working with children and confident in careful and kind management of childeren and adolescents
This expansion will give patients a proven careful and patient centred approach on their doorstep and fast track referral access to our Harley Street practice where required. The practice, situated in the heart of bustling Tunbridge Wells comes with a high-street shop front, dedicated children's dental suite.
We understand that a child’s first dental experience is paramount for their future oral health and instrumental to eliminating dental anxiety. That is why we have created a child-friendly, dedicated paediatric dental surgery that is a calm, warm and inviting place, making the process fun for the whole family.
The candidate will need to exhibit the following attributes;
- 1 days availability per week to start with, with aim to increase
Room availability: Monday - Saturdays Clinic Hours (for example): 09:00am - 5/6:00pm
- Prepared to go above and beyond for patients and be flexible where needed
- Exceptional patient rapport skills with a kind and caring bedside manner
- Full clinical freedom within your GDC remit
- Must have aspirations to grow the clinic further
- What you can expect;
- A supportive and patient focused team, who are passionate about our services
- Intra-oral scanner, I/O camera, OPG, EMS GBT Prophylaxis Master, Exact (SOE) & modern, air-conditioned surgeries
- Dedicated hygiene and paediatric designed surgeries
- Strong brand identity and website
- In-house PR & marketing provided
- Strong paediatric demographic in TN1
Candidates must be;
- GDC registered
- Valid indemnity cover & DBS check
- Able to work in the UK
- Fully compliant with CQC
- Vaccinated against Hepatitis B
- Proven case studies to show during the application process
- If you feel the position is right for you, or would like to find out more information, please submit your application with your C.V and covering letter to the business manager, Emma Russell.