We are pleased to announce a new vacancy for a Qualified Dental Nurse/ Float Nurse to join a friendly Dental Practice based in Preston.
The practice is looking for someone who is constantly looking to develop and improve, to share knowledge, and focused on delivering the best patient care.
About the role:
- Full-Time/ Part-Time role available – 40 hours per Week
- Qualified Dental Nurse preferably - £11.50 per hour - £24,000 per annum
- Willing to pay more dependent on experience
- Practice is very big on Continuous Professional Development (CPD) for nurses !
- Excellent facilities which are very well equipped (please find further info below)
- Support the dentist/hygienist/therapist in all clinical procedures, providing chairside assistance.
- Maintain impeccable standards of hygiene and cross infection control, according to the latest guidelines and following practice procedures and policy.
- Ensure that all the relevant paperwork is completed promptly and accurately and that all patient records are updated and maintained, according to practice procedures.
- Maintain Registration and comply with all GDC requirements.
- Assist in managing the appointment book for all clinicians, ensuring that the daily production targets can be met and the booking system is followed and to ensure a smooth delay free workflow for patients or clinicians.
- GDC and Indemnity covered
- Uniform and PPE provided
- Medium-sized Practice – Mixed – NHS and Private
- Well-equipped with Digital X-rays, Rotary Endo and Intra Oral Cameras
- Supportive and highly skilled Clinicians on site: including Treatment Coordinator
- Positive and Friendly team environment
- Car Parking available on-site
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Gabriel via firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 375 0070 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
If you are interested in any other roles across the UK, please feel to visit us on medmatch.co.uk/jobs