If you're after more freedom, this will be a breath of fresh air.
We’re looking for an Orthodontist to work with us at our Platinum practice in Highland Dental Care, Ivybridge
Highland Dental Care is part of our Platinum range of practices, which offer private dental care and specialist treatments in exclusive, luxury settings.Orthodontist vacancy details
- Mixed position 978 UOA's available from April 2024
- 1-2 days per week (Fridays and Saturdays)
- Fantastic private earning potential
- 15% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Additional discount for utilising Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care.
- A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
- Access to an in-house complaint team and medico legal support
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Sponsored education
- Established Career Pathways - with clinical and non-clinical roles for progression
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- Ability to enhance your patient base by being able to offer a flexible range of payment options, including 0% finance
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
Situated in the small town of Ivybridge, Highland Dental Care is dedicated to providing high quality, modern dental treatments with a personal touch. We’ve been serving the local community for over 20 years and pride ourselves on our patient care.
We offer a wide range of dental treatments, including general check-ups, hygiene appointments, veneers and cosmetic treatments like teeth whitening. We also provide an extensive range of teeth straightening treatments, including Invisalign aligners, Damon and Ortho-Care.
- Free car parking
- 7 dentist, 3 hygienist, 6 nurse team
- iTero scanner available
Our aim is simple: to deliver world-class patient care in dentistry. We do this by putting our patients and people at the heart of everything we do. This means we give you the clinical freedom to be your best - and a range of opportunities to continually develop your career with us.
We’ve chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately - we're the largest provider of private dentistry in the UK - giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice.Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
Mobile: 07702 911772
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.
If you think you'd be perfect for this role, we'd love to hear from you
Why join Bupa Dental Care?
Join a growing business that puts patients first
We've chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately, giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice. It's also good for our business, giving us a mix of stability via the NHS and the scope to grow our business across the private side of things.