Associate Dentist – Norwood, South London
We are seeking a dentist to work in our state of the art clinic in Norwood, South London.
You will benefit from a supportive practice team along with a well-managed appointment book. We understand what matters to you:
At Norwood Dental Clinic you can create a role to meet your needs including:
- Great work/life balance this is a part time role, available days Monday, Tuesday and Friday
- An annual contract of up to 3537 UDAs - Pro rata if part time - You can decide what is right for you
- An excellent opportunity for you to build your private income including the Colosseum Choices Scheme
- More than enough patients for you to be able to meet the NHS contract requirements
- Access to a modern working environment with digital x-ray processing, rotary endo and a dedicated Hygienist
- An opportunity for you to access bespoke Clinical Training, Sponsored Education & CPD With 5 surgeries this brand new, purpose-built clinic is located close to Norwood Junction Station so has great network links.
If you don't have a CV don't worry just contact us on Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org or 07701 340603 to register your interest. We promise to get back to all applicants.
We care more
Quality patient care is our passion and we believe everyone deserves a happy and healthy smile. We thrive on having the very best dentists working with us.
If you or someone you know would be interested in working with a forward thinking and dynamic healthcare business, we would love to hear from you!
About Colosseum Dental
Now is a great time to join Colosseum Dental. We’re a major provider of neighbourhood dentistry in the UK and we have undergone a significant refurbishment programme across our extensive estate to improve our patients’ and your experience of our clinics.
We are proud to be part of the only Pan-European group with practices in Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Switzerland, Finland and Italy, so we’re unique in our ability to offer career mobility, a huge network of expertise and the infrastructure to support our clinicians.
An active NHS Performer Number is required.