If you're after more freedom, this will be a breath of fresh air.
Worcester St Johns
We’re looking for an Associate Dentist to work with us at our well-established Bupa Dental Care practice in Worcester St Johns.
Excellent Private earning potential at this practice!
Associate Dentist vacancy details
- Up to 2 days - Monday & Friday preferable
- Up to 2,500 UDA contract
- £12 per UDA
- 50% private revenue share
- Wonderful, well established team, including specialists in Endo, Ortho, Invisalign & Implants
About Bupa Dental Care Worcester St Johns
Established with 7 surgeries, modern working environment, fully computerised, Dentally software, digital x-ray, Rotary Endo, ITero Scanner, OPG and Apex Locator.
We have dentists with specialist interests in Implants, Invisalign, Endo and Orthodontics. 3 experienced longstanding associates in situ & Hygienist/Therapist's in practice part time. The nursing team consists of of 3 qualified and 3 trainee Dental nurses, all very knowledgeable and dedicated to providing exceptional care.
- Free onsite staff parking
- Hygienist/Therapist on site
- Excellent nursing team in situ
Our practice offers Bupa Smile Plan - a payment plan that allows patients to spread the cost of their routine preventive dentistry throughout the year. This enables the patient to budget for their dental care and encourages regular attendance helping to maintain the patient's oral health. For you it means a more stable income from a loyal patient base with absolutely no fees or admin costs - you get paid for the work you do in line with private pricing.Benefits of your associateship with Bupa Dental Care
- Available discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
- Invisalign discount
- Straumann and Neodent discount
- Referral pathway development (DCP)
- Access to an in-house complaint team
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- 15% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
If you think you'd be perfect for this role, we'd love to hear from you
Why join Bupa Dental Care?
Join a growing business that puts patients first
We've chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately, giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice. It's also good for our business, giving us a mix of stability via the NHS and the scope to grow our business across the private side of things.