Associate Dentist / Inverness, Scotland / Full or Part Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a group of dental practice located in Inverness, Scotland to recruit Associate Dentists to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Notice periods are taken into consideration.
- Full-time or part-time opportunity, 5 days per week.
- Surgery Space Mon – Fri 9am-5.30pm.
- Dentist will be working with an established list transfer.
- Practice can offer a 45-50 % split on fees achieved.
- £110,000 minimum payment guaranteed for initial two years (Pro Rata).
- £25,000 relocation allowance.
- £15,000 towards Masters qualification.
- Associates will have full clinical freedom over diaries and materials.
- Mentorship and shadowing opportunities in Implants, Invisalign, Cosmetic Dentistry, Facial Aesthetics and Endodontics from industry experts across the group.
- Access to annual CPD events plus Dental Tubules CPD membership.
- Full clinical support in place.
- Computerised (SOE), Clinipads, iTero Scanner, Digital X-Rays, Rotary Endo.
- Practice is situated in a residential area with onsite parking.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC and hold an active List Number to be considered. A recent DBS certificate will be required on request.
For more information please call the recruitment team on 0121 222 5640 or please send your CV to Recruitment@mbrdental.co.uk. For more jobs in the Scotland area please visit our Scotland jobs page