We’re looking for a Private Associate Dentist to work with us at our Bupa Dental Care practice in Sunderland, Tyne and Wear.
Associate Dentist vacancy details
About Bupa Dental Care Wessington
- 2 days per week - Friday [08:00-15:00] & Saturday [09:00-13:00]
- Private Growth role - Day rate available for first 3 months [Fri £380, Sat £200]
- Great private earning potential - 50% split on any private work completed
Established with 4 surgeries, modern working environment, Dentally software, CBCT and iTero Scanner, digital x-ray, Rotary Endo and Apex Locator. There are experienced longstanding associates in situ, supported by a team of fully-trained qualified professional support staff.
In addition to routine treatments, our dentists offer a wide range of cosmetic treatments and also accept referrals for treatments such as short-term orthodontics and dental implants.
- Dedicated Practice Manager
- Access to a Hygienist
- Lead Nurse
- Free onsite parking
- Located in the heart of the city, beside the Northern Spire Bridge
- Dedicated marketing team including Treatment Coordinator to help you grow and market your private services
Our practice offers Bupa Smile Plan a payment plan that allows patients to spread the cost of their routine preventive dentistry throughout the year. This enables our patients to budget for their dental care and encourages regular attendance helping to maintain their oral health. For you it means a more stable income from a loyal patient base with absolutely no fees or admin costs - you get paid for the work you do in line with private pricing.
Being part of Bupa also means the unique opportunity to provide dental treatment to our insurance customers, improving your revenue streams and growing any private work you wish to undertake.
Work with Bupa, Thrive at Bupa
- In-house CPD events
- Career development support including sponsored education and established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop
- Large clinical support network
- The latest equipment and technology
Access to Bupa Healthcare
- Subsidised health insurance with medical history disregarded
- Preferred rates to Bupa Menopause plan
More reasons to join us, written by our associate colleagues:
- A Invisalign discount course and discount of labs bills (20 % iGO and 46% on comprehensive treatment)
- Implant discount- Straumann, Astra, Nobel Biocare and Zimmer Biomet
- 5 % discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
Extra support when you need it
Why we're different
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on delivering excellent patient care
- Access to industry-leading support functions such as an in-house complaints team, marketing support, compliance and IT
- Well-managed appointment book
- Network of 380+ practices making it easier to relocate
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
Emma Hitchens - 07714683276 / email@example.com
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.