If you're after more freedom, this will be a breath of fresh air.
- Part time position - Up to 2 days per week (Monday and Friday)
- Up to £4,000 Advanced performance related bonus!
- Highly Competitive UDA rate
- 2800 UDA's available plus great private list - established patient list and use of the therapist
- Great private earning potential - 50% split on any private work completed
- Develop your patient base by being able to offer a flexible range of payment options, including 0% finance and Bupa Smile plan
- Experienced Composite Bond Dentist with established busy diary available to support and grow new clinicians
Employed salaried options also considered.About Blackpool
A well established 6 surgery practice, with long standing clinicians and nurses. The practice offer NHS, private and we provide denplan, composite bonding & implants. There is extensive opportunities to provide invisalign at the practice.
The site is located near south shore train station, accessible for bus routes and trams. 10 minutes from center of Blackpool, 5 minutes to the promenade. Great location for transport links - Blackpool South train station & 20 minutes from the M6.
- Digital X-rays and Itero scanner
- Long standing team
- Offering Composite Bonding and Implants
- Great Invisalign opportunities
- Therapist available to refer
- Free car parking
- Modern and well maintained surgeries
Our practice offers Bupa Smile Plan - a payment plan that allows
patients to spread the cost of their routine preventive dentistry
throughout the year. This enables our patients to budget for their
dental care and encourages regular attendance helping to maintain
their oral health. For you, it means a more stable income from a
loyal patient base with absolutely no fees or admin costs - you get
paid for the work you do in line with private pricing.
Work with Bupa, Thrive at Bupa
- In-house CPD events
- Career development support including sponsored education and established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop
- Large clinical support network
- The latest equipment and technology
Access to Bupa Healthcare
- Subsidised health insurance with medical history disregarded
- Preferred rates to Bupa Menopause plan
More reasons to join us, written by our associate colleagues:
- A Invisalign discount course and discount of labs bills (20 % iGO and 46% on comprehensive treatment)
- Implant discount- Straumann, Astra, Nobel Biocare and Zimmer Biomet
- 5 % discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
Extra support when you need it
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on delivering excellent patient care
- Access to industry-leading support functions such as an in-house complaints team, marketing support, compliance and IT
- Well-managed appointment book
- Network of 380+ practices making it easier to relocate
Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
Mobile: 07714 683276
To find out more about working with us, find us on LinkedIn and Facebook.
Here you’ll be welcomed. We champion diversity and we understand the importance of our people representing the communities and customers we serve. You’ll find an inclusive environment where you can be yourself and where everyone is driven by the same purpose – helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives and making a better world.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.
If you think you'd be perfect for this role, we'd love to hear from you
Why join Bupa Dental Care?
Join a growing business that puts patients first
We've chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately, giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice. It's also good for our business, giving us a mix of stability via the NHS and the scope to grow our business across the private side of things.