We have an opportunity for a Specialist Orthodontist to join us at the Portman Smile Clinic, Oxted.
A purpose built, 3 surgery orthodontic practice offering both NHS and private treatments, Oxted is a modern practice ideally located within commuting distance of London with affluent surrounding villages and based on a busy high street which consists of local independent stores as well as the local Waitrose.
We can offer:
- 5,835 UOAs over 2 to 3 days per week
- We have Orthodontic Therapy support available and onsite Treatment Coordinator
- Our Head Nurse has 15 years experience and our Practice Manager is experienced within both orthodontics and general dentistry with additional management experience in customer centric organisations, ideally aligned to our patient focus and customer experience
- The practice is a well equipped, purpose built clinic with iTero scanner, Digital OPG, CEPH and PA’s
- Based on the high street and easily accessible from Oxted train station, private parking is also available close by
- The ideal opportunity for a Specialist Orthodontist to join the Portman Group on a part time basis.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, please apply online or contact Lynda Brown Lynda.firstname.lastname@example.org
Portman Smile Clinic Oxted is a Portman practice. Portman are a leading provider of private-focused dental care across the UK/Ireland. Recently, we have merged with Dentex bringing together two of the UK’s leading providers of private-focused dental care with shared values based on community, integrity and dedication to clinical freedom. Both companies celebrate the individuality of our practices and their teams and our shared focus remains on putting people first; this means exceptional care for our patients, industry-leading support for our practices and access to the best professional opportunities. Together we are one of the largest dental group’s in the UK, operating over 350 UK practices, with more than 4,000 members in our community, providing for more than 1.5 million patients annually across the UK, Ireland and Benelux.